Monday, April 18, 2011

New Minotaurs Pictures

So I have started painting the Minotaurs finally. They are taking quite a bit of time to paint. I am really trying to stick to the scheme in the Forgeworld book. The bolters are 5 different colors. Thats really whats taking a long time.

The pictures below are still a work in progress, but I'm getting there.

I am really happy with the way they are turning out.

The basic tac marines are mostly done, I have to paint an auspex and purity seals on them and of course their bases, but thats pretty much it.

The sargent, special weapon and heavy weapon troopers still need more work. I have to black wash their weapons yet and do some detail work on the sarge.










2 comments:

  1. What color are you going to do on the lenses of their helmets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted the lenses red. I've got finished pictures up on the d-co site under the minotaurs heading.

    ReplyDelete