Thursday, January 27, 2022

Zexx Marquis, Yar Graffin and Sim Smalls all join the gang

 Oren, Ood, Duala and Bruno were very down and depressed running and hiding from every shadow and every enforcer patrol for many months.

They all eventually started hanging out at the Gory Hole tavern again.  

At the bar one day a tall man with a pirate hat was telling tall tales of adventures he had while "sailin' the sump".

He boasted about how he had the fastest ship in the Underfleet and how he had sailed the seven sumps seas and gained lots of wealth and fame.

Bruno became annoyed with him and asked where his ship was now. 

"Lost it in a bet!" said the pirate.  "Lost it in a bet!" guffawed Bruno.  "That's ridiculous!  If I had a ship like that I would never risk losing it in a bet."


Yar Graffin


"Then ye have never had a bet as high reward as mine!"  retorted the pirate.

"Look I am glad you had a ship and I am happy it was the fastest ship in the seven sump seas but I am forming a crew and if you don't have a ship what can you offer me?"  Bruno said.

"I have knowledge of places people round here have never even dreamed of, I know of secret weapon caches and booty and treasure you could never imagine!" 

"What's yer name?" Asked Bruno.

"Yar Graffin, at yer service!"


With Yar in tow, Bruno, Oren, Duala Ood and Thor were easily able to attract the last two of their new crew.

The sharpshooter Zexx Marquis and the tracker Sim "Running Rat" Smalls.


Zexx Marquis


Sim "Running Rat" Smalls


Zexx is an ex-Delaque and Sim is a Ratskin Renegade.  Ratskins never fully lose their roots and so he still considerds himself a Ratskin even though he had broken off contact with his clan many years prior to meeting Bruno.

Next time I will have a group shot of them finished and some rules detailing how I will be playing this rag tag group in the Necromunda Ultrathon this weekend.


Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment