Monday, February 27, 2023

SLUDGE - Video Montage!

 A few weeks ago my gaming group had their annual Big Game which has been renamed recently to D-Con.  

We've shifted from having one large 40k game in a weekend to having a more convention-like atmosphere.  

We still try and get the whole group together but since almost none of us actually play 40k anymore we have decided instead that different members of the group would run games that others could play in.  

D-Con is basically an invite-only gaming convention.

I was able to play my first two games of Sludge during the weekend and I took some pictures and a little bit of video.  I have recently made a Youtube channel that focuses mainly on Necromunda but I also have a playlist purely for Sludge content.

Here is the video:



Look for more Sludge videos and content into the future.

Until then..

1 comment:

  1. A bit late here but this is fantastic - love the montage. Ive been working on a couple Sludge armies myself so its very inspirational.
    Nicely done all around - the armies, the scenery...excellent stuff!

    ReplyDelete