Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Been kinda lazy as of late.

Ya, I haven't posted in a while, but here goes.

I bought a box of fantasy battle zombies which is the last of the zombies I need to buy for the Apostles of Contagion Army I am building.

I looked at the army list I had and decided to change it up a bit. I will have champions in each plague marine squad with powerfists and no combi-flamers on the rhinos.

One squad of Plague Marines will be only 6 strong and Necrosius will ride with them.

What I need to purchase for the army still:

2 Chimeras ( I am working on a deal to acquire these from a buddy of mine)

1 Renegade Nurgle Sorcerer ( i want to use the Fantasy battle nurgle sorcerer model.)

7 Plague Marines

What I need to build:

3 Rhinos

21 Zombies

3 Plague Marine Squads

1 or 2 Sentinels (depends on my final army list)

2 possesed models incase my sorcerers get possessed

3 Spawn models I started years ago but never finished.


So as you can see I still have some work to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment