Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Gor Half-Horn, Beastman Bounty Hunter

I ordered Gor Half-Horn from Forgeworld a few weeks ago and he just came.  I was able to get him painted up and I can't wait to use him this weekend.

Here he is in all his glory:






I really like the fact that they brought back beastmen in 40k.  This isn't 30k this is 40k.  I hope they continue to do this sort of thing; bringing things from old fluff back.

Who knows, maybe we will get a squat at some point.....

On to commission work.

I just finished painting up some Bullgryns for a friend of mine.  I don't do commission work often, but occasionally I am ok with it.




I also painted up a master of signal, or whatever the Imperial Guard version of that is.








Tonight I will be working on some Sisters of Battle and some terrain fro Necromunda.  Pics will follow soon....


1 comment: