Monday, January 23, 2023

SLUDGE - The Basilisk Empire army update

 I have gotten some work done on my Imperial army!

I have also changed what units I intend to have finished in my army for this weekend's Sludge event.

I am running out of time so I have decided the finished army will have the following units:

- 30 points, Commander, and two bodyguard

- 60 points, Imperial Zouaves - 4 bases with standard and musician and veteran upgrade

- 60 points, Line Infantry - 5 bases with standard and musician

- 60 points, Line Infantry - 5 bases with standard and musician

- 20 points, Chaplain

- 30 points, Imperial Artificer

- 30 points, Imperial Artificer

- 10 points, Arcanist

- 10 points, Arcanist

- 60 points, [Elite] Imperial Crawler

- 20 points, Light Cavalry - 4 bases

- 35 points [Elite, I think?] Field Gun with Veteran Crew

425 points total

Here are the units I have completed:

Chaplain

Gore Tokens

Imperial Crawler

Line Infantry

Imperial Zouaves and a painted cannon in the back.

Entire force so far.

I will do more work on the army tonight and I should have another update before Thursday.  Once I get to the venue I will take some pictures of the other armies and of the battlefields and share them here.  I also want to make some video and maybe either a battle report on the blog or a video battle report or both.

Anyways, I will have more Sludge content soon!

Until then..

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! And all in about what, ten days time?
    It's a new notion in miniatures gaming, low investment armies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Imperials - are those banners hand drawn? So very cool.
    Really like the Crawler tank too.

    ReplyDelete