Thursday, November 26, 2015

Perturabo and Fulgrim say Happy Thanksgiving!!

I figured I'd do an update on my progress with my Horus Heresy Iron Warriors.  I am also including pics of my fiance's Emperor's Children.


Perturabo


Fulgrim
A couple of Emperor's Children Rhinos 

Lucius (Legion Champion) and Apothecary Fabius (Primus Medicae)

Ancient Rylanor 

The Kakophoni 

A finished Tactical Marine.
 (He is sprayed with Purity Seal, this is after using Ard Coat)

 The Legion Champion.

 Saul Tarvitz

Lord Commander Eidolon and the Palatine Blades with jump packs. 

A Tactical Squad. 

 Another Tactical Squad.

The Phoenix Guard Terminators.


The Iron Warriors.

Legion Tactical Support Squad with Plasma Guns. 

The last of the plastic marines from the Betrayal at Calth box set yet to be put together. 

Two ten-man Tactical Squads made with old plastic and metal beakies. 

A Legion Destroyer Squad made from Betrayal at Calth marines and extra bits.

The Betrayal at Calth plastic Contemptor.

The Betrayal at Calth terminators with the Praetor converted to a Command Squad Standard Bearer. 

A resin Forgeworld Contemptor Dreadnought, finished except for the base.


Finished (except for the bases) Iron Warrior tactical marines.

A large squad of tactical marines.

Six Iron Havocs converted from Betrayal at Calth plastic marines and old metal shoulder-mounted lascannons. 

A Legion Seeker squad with combi-plasmas.  
The sargent is an old metal captain with a bionic leg.


I am gearing up for this year's D-Company Big Game and I intend to play 30k Iron Warriors.  In a future post I will go into more detail by posting the actual army list.  I have only 2 more models to purchase, a Shadowsword and a Firestorm Redoubt.

After these two purchases I will have 6700points.

The biggest issue will be finishing the painting on these models by February 19th, the date of this year's Big Game.

Next time I will post the army list or possibly a battle report.  

This weekend I will be playing two games one with my 30k army and one with my 40k army.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment