Sunday, July 11, 2021

New Orlock Gangers, Hab Stacks and Overgrown Ruins

 I have been working on some new Gangers for the upcoming campaign.

I have 3 new gangers with shotguns and one Wrecker with a Servoclaw and autopistol.

Angelica Tuffnow has recruited some new blood for this new campaign.  The starting crews are 1500 credits instead of only 1000.  This allows us to have more gangers and more variety.

Road Sergeant Rad Gruffhouse, Road Captain Angelica Tuffnow, Arms Master Bull MacAfee

Wrecker Vladimir "Porco Rosso" Krakow and Angelica's Sister Fio Tuffnow

Gunner Fill Maroney

Ganger Krak Frakker
 
Frak's Brother Xak Frakker
 

Gunner Val Valentino


Bull's Brother Gunner Zeb MacAfee


I have also been working on some terrain sets for the new Campaign.  Basically this new campaign is based off of the previous Campaign's foundations. The old Gangs that Eth and I played with have established areas within this section of the Underhive.

Based on my current Necromunda Terrain, I have an Industrial Zone and a Sump Sea area.  I am going to be using Bad Zome Terrain rules for most of my battlefields.

Two new terrain sets I am working on are the Hab Blocks which butt up next to the Sump Sea and the Overgrown Ruins which are next to the Hab Blocks.  Here are some WIPS:

Bridges

Small elevated Hab unit

Hab Block complex

Other side of Hab Block complex

Overgrown Ruins

Overgrown Ruins other side

Ruined wrecked powerstation

I am still working on these new terrain sets and I want them to play a large role in the new campaign.  We have played two games so far, a "Big Bar Brawl" to start things off and then a rescue mission in the Sump Sea.  The next game will possibly be set in either the ruins or the Hab Stacks.  

In the next post I will talk about the first two games that I played in the new campaign.

Until next time....


1 comment:

  1. Most excellent work! Your painting skills are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete