Monday, November 7, 2022

Ash Wastes Weekend Prep

 Coming up in a few weeks is the first ever Ash Wastes Weekend event!

I am bringing a new Outcast gang led by an ex-Goliath Vat-Born Forge Tyrant named the Toe Stubber!  He is a massive dude who carries a Heavy Stubber that he tore off a wrecked Baneblade that he found out in the Ash Wastes of Necromunda.


He has two Champions in his outcast gang, Bubba Zanetti and The Night Rider!

Bubba Zanetti

The Night Rider

Backing up the Champions are the gangers.  We have the Twins, Sprog, May Swaisey, and Bar Basey.

The Twins: Wez and Nux

Sprog

May Swaisey

Bar Basey

We also have Nixxo piloting the Wolf Quad with a Mining Laser.

The whole gang including the BOOM Wagon.

I am working on an Origin Story for The Toe Stubber and his gang, I am also evolving the gang so this may not be the final form.  I am also working on Reserve Fighters. 

In the coming days I will have lots of updates.  This weekend starting Friday is the first day of Ash Wastes Weekend and it is three days of Necromunda in the Wastes.  I am very excited and I have a lot of work to do and I will be chronicling it all here.

See you next time....

1 comment: