Tuesday, November 8, 2011

RockCon 2011 has come and gone already

Well somehow another RockCon has come and gone already. Its amazing how quickly that weekend goes. I had 5 great games of 2,000, 3,000, and three 4,000 points. I played the Minotaurs in every game. I brought my Apostles of Contagion but never got a chance to play them everyone wanted to play my Minotaurs.

I did get a couple of pictures of my army so I'll post them up here.

Here is shot of the 4,000 points:



Here is another shot of my deployment in a game using the Spear Head deployment zones.



I now have several weeks until I go to Madison to finish my two scenarios for Book of the Arbitrator with my friend. Until then I will be blogging about new vehicles and rules for the Book as well as putting more pictures up of my Minotaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment