Monday, April 14, 2014

Imperial Knight - Done!

So I have finally finished it, probably.

Here are some pics:


The Exo-Skeleton.  

 I think this is going to be great as a Chaos Iron Warrior Knight.

Here is the back. 



 Here, I've started painting the armour.



It is an Imperial Knight, so I have painted it to mesh with my Minotaurs Space Marines.   I think the color scheme I chose for it will work with the Minotaurs.  

Here it is all done:


As you can see, I put a Greek letter on its shield, hoping to help tie it in to the Minotaurs.


As you can see in the pics below, I have left it poseable.  In fact right now the top is not attached the the bottom, I will eventually magnetize it.





I think I may work on its base a bit yet, but otherwise its done!

I hope you all like it.  Let me know what you think.

Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. Very nice tan-and-red scheme. I really like the stripes on the shoulder, and the commitment to an army through paint scheme! He scares me half to death.

    I imagine guardsmen standing in front of him, peeing their pants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just great. Like the metal effects very much.

    ReplyDelete