Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tunnels Progress

So I've begun base coating the tunnel walls that I posted up in the previous post.

I need to finish all of this terrain by next week Wednesday so I've still got a lot of work to do but I am pretty sure I will be able to finish it by then.

Here are some progress pics:





Whats great about this terrain is that it all fits tightly on a 3' by 4' board for this Book of the Arbitrator game I am running on April 6th but it should also be good for a larger game on a 6' by 4' board.

I want to use this terrain for Zone Mortalis games as well. Looking at the Zone Mortalis rules I've begun to come up with some ideas. I want to incorporate the rules from the Badab War books for boarding actions. Specifically the strategems.

Luckily I have some friends who are pretty much up for anything experimental-rules wise so I'll keep you all informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment