Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Chaos Codex

I am picking up the new codex this Saturday and I can't wait!

From what I've seen on various blogs and such its been leaked on the internet and people have begun weighing in on the ups and downs of it.

The things I have been hearing have all been pretty darn good and I am starting to build some ideas as to what I want to do with this new codex.

I am excited that the basic Chaos Space Marine is going down to 13 points.  Its not identical to the previous codex as far as what that 13 points gets you, but I am very ok with it.  I will be able to field more Iron Warriors for the same points cost as before.  This is one thing that frustrated me with the current codex is that everything was so expensive points-wise.

The War(p)smith seems to be exactly what I want in a WarSmith.  If Predators go down in points I will be a very happy camper.

Once I get the Codex on Saturday I am going to post a review as well as a few army lists.  Saturday is my day of Chaos!

Talk to ya then...

No comments:

Post a Comment